False Advertising-Teleflora’s Hip Hip Hooray Bouquet 06N400B

jafo1948's review of Flowershopping.com www.flowershopping.com

“False Advertising-Teleflora’s Hip Hip Hooray Bouquet...”

Written on: 26/10/2013 by jafo1948 (1 review written)

My sister-in-law notified me she received the arrangement I ordered on 10/24/2013. During our conversation, I mentioned the balloons that were shown on the FlowerShopping. website for Teleflora’s Hip Hip Hooray Bouquet 06N400B. She said there were no balloons. Not only was the mylar balloon shown on the website not in the arrangement, neither were the two additional latex balloons I ordered and paid extra for.

She called the delivering florist to inquire and was told that helium was too expensive to use in filling balloons so they just added extra flowers. When I placed my order, I indicated that I understood that in the unlikely event that my selection is unavailable an arrangement and keepsake container of similar value would be substituted. However, if Flowershopping.com, or the local florist they contracted with to deliver an order are no longer offering balloons as part of the arrangement, those balloons shouldn’t be shown on the website and the option to order additional balloons (at an additional cost) shouldn’t be offered either.

While my sister-in-law indicated the arrangement was attractive, I am very disappointed in your service. They will get no future business from me.

• Floral arrangement $49.14 + $14.95 Handling & Delivery