100% service, just what I needed with no fuss.

SJLA's review of Flowers Same Day www.flowerssameday.co.uk

“100% service, just what I needed with no fuss.”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by SJLA (2 reviews written)

We had to send Sympathy flowers to coincide with the busy schedule of our friend who was arranging a family funeral. I needed something tasteful, at a good price, to arrive at the right time. Same day flowers did exactly as I asked and more, even helping to get the gorgeous mixed basket of roses and fresias to her at the specified time in the afternoon of the same day I ordered them. They called me up after I ordered to check some details, and the tracking helped me stay on top of the delivery too. Total peace of mind knowing that the basket of flowers was delivered on time and without any hassle. There were a great amount of options, but no hard selling or loads of pages of additional extras, but these are available if you want them. I will definitely be using samedayflowers in the future without hesitation. If you have any questions before buying online, then call them up and they are quick to answer and help with any queries. A personal, professional service. Exactly what was called for.

• Mixed basket £45