Valentines Day flowers arrived one day too late!!

Guest's review of Flowers 24 Hours www.flowers24hours.co.uk

“Valentines Day flowers arrived one day too late!!”

Written on: 17/02/2014

My partner paid premium Valentines Day prices for a same day delivery, but the flowers arrived ONE DAY TOO LATE!! I called Flowers24Hours customer services throughout the day for an estimated delivery time - first I was told sometime early afternoon, then in late afternoon I was told they were still making deliveries to City office addresses, and would be with us early evening. I even stayed at home to make sure I did not miss the flower delivery. Still no delivery by 9pm, so my partner bought me a bouquet from a street vendor instead. The flowers turned up with a sheepish delivery man the morning after, who apologised and said to get in touch with customer services for a refund. Customer services however say the delivery man attempted delivery late on Valentines evening (which I do not believe as we were having dinner in and nobody rang the doorbell) and refused even a partial refund. Also the flowers must have been in some stuffy van overnight as they'd already wilted by the time I received them. If you are going to pay premium prices for same day flower delivery, use another company instead!!

• Valentines day flowers