The Most Appalling Service

Picton's review of Flowers 24 Hours www.flowers24hours.co.uk

“The Most Appalling Service”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by Picton (1 review written)

I called from California to order a large bouquet of Hawaiian flowers to be delivered to friends in London. I was told that the flowers were in stock and to expect an email confirmation of delivery. When no email arrived, I enquired and was told that the flowers had been delivered. My friends had received no flowers, so I enquired again. I was told that the flowers had been delivered to the wrong address to "a little old lady who didn't have much English". I was astonished at the suggestion that my friends should go to this wrong address to claim their flowers back from the little old lady. The company refused to correct matters, claiming that the flowers had been ordered specially for me (they had not) and that "these were expensive flowers that will not be available again for some time in the future". I cancelled my credit card payment and will have nothing more to do with this truly terrible company.

• Never arrived