DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMANY

Guest's review of Flowerfete - www.flowerfete.co.uk

“DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMANY”

Written on: 19/02/2014

IF YOU READ THESE REVIEWS AND STILL ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEN YOU DESERVE DISSATISFACTION!!

Ordered and paid for an upgraded 'Large' bunch of cheerfully named 'Gerbera Jubbly'. A bouquet of JUST Gerberas, being that they are my Girlfriends favourite flowers, to be delivered to her workplace for Valentines Day. What she received was a rather tired bunch of carnations with a load of greenery and only 2 red Gerberas.
My Girlfriend HATES carnations.
really made me look like a numpty.
(Hey at least she received SOMETHING - unlike other reviewers here)
Tried to contact iFlorist (Or Flowerfete) by telephone, email and 'Live' chat and couldn't get any response on any of them.
Eventually got a generically worded email offering a £5.00 gift voucher to use on another order.....REALLY??!! Think I'm going to order again???
The email didn't even acknowledge the error that had been made.
Ruined Valentines, made my girlfriend think I know nothing about her.
I'm currently trying to get a further response from them.

Their website states:
'We value feedback as highly as we value anything else at Flowerfete. We like to know that our customers are completely satisfied, and take any less than glowing feedback really seriously. In line with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we like to make sure that everyone is happy with their shopping experience'

Except they don't value feedback, they don't give a stuff whether the customer is satisfied and don't take bad feedback seriously, their 100% satisfaction must be of themselves knowing they have ripped people off to line their own pockets and they couldn't give a flying monkeys whether everyone is happy with their shopping experience.

I certainly will never EVER order from them again and I implore anyone reading these reviews to do the same. Alternatively you can post the £40 to me and I will happily make sure you don't get what you want.

• Gerberas (Got 2)