Avoid this company

tusker81's review of Flowerfete - www.flowerfete.co.uk

“Avoid this company”

Written on: 01/02/2014 by tusker81 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers for my sister and was very pleased when they arrived on time. My sister was very grateful but told me to never use this company again. The flowers bore no resemblance to the picture and were in very poor condition. I decided to give the company the benefit of the doubt and sent them a photo of the actual flowers. After two weeks, I had not had a reply so I resent my e-mail and received an immediate reply asking for the order number so that Flower Fete could rectify matters. Greatly encouraged by this I did as requested. Four weeks and two e-mails later I have still not heard from them. Also doubt that they will respond to this review.

• Goods purchased & cost

Tusker81's Response to tusker81's Review

Written on: 08/02/2014

Following myt negative review. The issue has been resolved, the company sent good quality flowers and chocolates.