Don't buy here

veryverymad's review of Flower Delivery Express - www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

“Don't buy here”

Written on: 28/04/2014 by veryverymad (1 review written)

On a Friday around 2pm I placed an order on the web and paid extra for same day service. They weren't delivered that day or the next day or the day after that. I paid for same day service on a Friday and the flowers weren't delivered until the following Wednesday! The person I was sending them to at a hotel left town that Monday. I tried calling customer service Saturday, Sunday, and Monday on the customer service line and could never get a person, I could only leave a message -- on the customer service line that's open 24/7 yea right. I also emailed the customer service, I told them to cancel my order. After leaving several messages and emails 4 days after I placed my order, 3 days after I told them to cancel the order I received an email saying sorry we are late delivering your order so here's a coupon for $30 off your next order. Then the flowers were delivered the next day but it was too late the person already left the hotel. I ordered flowers that any flower shop in the town she was in (Annapolis, Maryland)should have had. The website says they are part of FTD and there are several FTD flower shops in the area and many more in the surrounding areas so I don't know why it took 5 days for the flowers to be delivered.

• Goods purchased & cost