Absolutely Terrible! With a capital T!

Kailos's review of Flower Delivery Express - www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

“Absolutely Terrible! With a capital T!”

Written on: 03/10/2013 by Kailos (1 review written)

I had ordered these a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to a friend who was in the hospital. She had spent 12 weeks in the hospital and finally gave birth to twins with complications. I had told the woman the flowers needed to be delivered before 1:30 as per the hospital regulations. I explained all my friend had been through and was still going through with feeding tubes etc. She assured me they would be off first thing! I had not heard from my friend for a couple of days which is unlike her after receiving flowers. I called to check on the order and used the automated system which said within 24hrs. I would hear back. Nothing no email, phone call...nothing!
I called the next day as if I were to place an order to get through to someone directly. Customer service told me they were very sorry but the order had not been delivered and she did not know why? I explained I had called to follow up on the order and no one had contacted me. I said well I'm sure my credit card has not been charged as services were not provided. She told me it had been charged and she could not issue a refund as that division was closed at that moment. I asked if I could pease speak itch her superior. It took a good 15min. of being on hold to speak with her.
The supervisor assured me she would personally take care of the matter and call or email me first thing in the morning. She took my contact info and my friend's home address. Here I am at 8:51pm after calling back again and them telling me there is no way to look up my order at this time of day. I teach at a very sweet private school and like most people are at work during the day? I will be talking to the BBB in the am after a last attenpt of me contacting them! Order #02153883 (as if it matters)

• Goods purchased & cost