Do not use flowerdeliveryexpress.com EVER!

Guest's review of Flower Delivery Express - www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

“Do not use flowerdeliveryexpress.com EVER!”

Written on: 17/09/2013

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!
They will take your money, not deliver your flowers, not return your calls, & tell you to go “F” yourself. To make a very long story as short as I can, I specifically used them because they say the offer a “4 hour” delivery option. I ordered the flowers at 10:00am & paid extra for the 4hour delivery option so the flowers would arrive before I got home from work. I waited all day & called their “customer service” like at least 6 times. Finally the flowers showed up at 8:30pm & I was so angry I refused them. I called the next day to complain & request my money back. The first person I spoke with gave me a major attitude, so I asked to speak to a manager. The manager wasn’t much more helpful, but none-the-less offered to put in my claim for a refund. I called back 2 weeks later & was told the claim was in process. I called back another 2 weeks later & was told that my claim was denied because I had “received” the flowers. I explained to them what had happened & they still refused my refund. I asked to speak to a manager & when the manager got on the phone he repeated the same thing over & over. “We can not return your money because you received the flowers”. I told him “No, I refused them because they were delivered WAY TOO LATE”. I explained to him that the only reason I used their service was because of the 4 hour delivery time & when they did not deliver with-in that time frame I refused the flowers. He couldn’t have cared less & basically told me I was out of luck. At that point I hung up & called the BBB, Consumer affairs, the Michigan Attorney General, & my credit card company to dispute the charges. I have no idea how a company with over 1200 BBB complaints in 3 years can stay in business, but please pass this information along to anyone you know. NEVER USE FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS OR ANY TLF WESLEY BERRY FLOWER COMPANY!

• $82.23