Very poor service Actually, no service

whatflowers's review of Flower Delivery Express - www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com

“Very poor service Actually, no service”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by whatflowers (1 review written)

I ordered flowers (spoke w/ bree) on 7/20/13 that were to be delivered on 7/21/13 and expressly advised not to leave at the door were the recipient not home and advised they should be taken to the apartment complex office in that instance. The flowers were NOT received. The cost of 65.99 was debited from my checking account on 7/20/13. I called in again on 7/22/13 and they stated the flowers were delivered on 7/21/13 at 1:30 pm...and LEFT AT THE DOOR. Again, they were told to deliver in the morning...and also if not home to leave at apt complex office.. The flowers if delivered were obviously stolen..again IF delivered.
I was assured that they would be re delivered on 7/22.... and that a phone call would be placed when delivered...no phone call received and again, no flowers were received / none in the apartment complex office or anywhere.... Called again today, 7/26 and spoke w/ Marcy, advised of all the above, and she stated there was nothing she could do. She said all she can do is take my phone number and have "someone" call me back. I am very skeptical at this point...I really do not believe I will receive a call back..yet they have my money for NO services. I plan on reporting to the BBB if no phone call today. I expect a full refund.

• Attempted to purchase flowers, no flowers were ever delivered

• Quality of service