Beautiful Flowers & Excellent service

Guest's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Beautiful Flowers & Excellent service”

Written on: 16/08/2014

Living in the UK I wanted to send my friends flowers but they lived in France & so decided to look on the internet. I searched on line and found Floraqueen and completed the very easy online order. It was very straightforward and simple and I was able to see the flower ranges and colours and the prices, and even suggestions for various events for example flowers for anniversaries, funerals, thank you flowers etc and found the website excellent and easy to use. At the time I was on their French website and ordered my flowers for a specific day and specific time. Little did I know then there was an English website but hey ho they arrived nontheless at the due date & time & my friends said the flowers were exceptional and were delighted. Success my mission was ccomplished! I would definitely recommend Floraqueen for their exceptional service as I received a confirmation email immediately for my order & payment and thereafter continued communication as to what was happening for example the flowers were being processed and then finally that they had been delivered. Overall if I could rate them out of 10 I would definitely give them a 10 out of 10. Thank you very much Floraqueen.

• Flowers white lillies and daisies.