Written on: 12/08/2014 by lyanania (1 review written)
1. The flowers were finally delivered after 2 days and after sooo many emails contacting Floraqueen.
2. The flowers were nothing at all like the ones I ordered. Thus what is the use of having this website with all the pictures if customers in the end are unable to select their choice?
3. The substitutes were limited to only 2 flowers, which is obviously very upsetting. Floraqueen should probably revise on who should be their contracted local florist. Or probably they are not even florist at all in the first place since they only have 2 types of flowers.
4. Nothing special were added as a sign of apologies to the low service quality. The flowers were just normal, up to par, no chocolates or anything.
5. There were mistakes in the birthday message sent with the flowers. A few words are missing.
6. Floraqueen keeps stating the flowers' status as 'delivered' in my account when they are not. They repeat this twice after I told them the information on my account is incorrect and flowers were no where to be seen.
7. The whole experience was not worth the money, thus I am very upset with Foraqueen's service.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Terrible Customer Service, Terrible Company " Read More
" Prestige Flowers website review " Read More
" Same day gaurantee my rear " Read More
" Disappointed " Read More
" DO NOT USE " Read More