Really happy with the Service in the End

ywBerry472's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Really happy with the Service in the End”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by ywBerry472 (1 review written)

I recently ordered a delivery of some white orchids to my girlfriend in Austria. My girlfriend and I are extremely happy with the service.

One of the employees tried really hard delivering the flowers on time and she did a great job. She tried to deliver the flowers multiple times throughout the day. When my girlfriend was unable to receive the flowers or her call, the employee took the initiative to look up her family's phone numbers (which was not outlined in my order). when my girlfriend could not receive it on Saturday, she was even willing to deliver the flowers on Sunday (which is normally impossible in Austria because rarely anyone works on Sundays). Although the order required delivery on Saturday, delivering on Sunday was even better because that was our real anniversary date.

• Goods purchased & cost

Pdo14268's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

You must be an employee or marketing company paid by Floraqueen. Floraqueen is the worst company for delivering flowers . google complaints floraqueen trustpilot