Unbelievable service delivery

Zoieq1990's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Unbelievable service delivery”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by Zoieq1990 (1 review written)

I wanted to send flowers to a very special woman who was in the Netherlands for a conference. I only had a two day period in which to get them to her before she was due to fly back to Australia. As I was in Australia, it was a little difficult if not somewhat confusing as to how to get the flowers to her in time. There was also some confusion with the address of her hotel in the Netherlands however the Flora Queenwebsite and in particular the online booking procedures made it very easy.

The flowers and chocolates were delivered to her room on time and I was kept informed throughout the whole process. The flowers and chocolates were an absolute joy for her and really made a somewhat hectic program enjoyable for her.

Flora Queen were very professional, swift in the delivery and ensured I was kept informed at all times. I have already recommended Flora Queen to others and will definately be using them again in the very near future when my special lady once again leaves to go overseas for work and personal commitments.

Well done to Flora Queen, you had exceeded my expectations.

• EXCEPTIONAL