Our funeral wreath was beautiful!

Moiraj's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Our funeral wreath was beautiful!”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Moiraj (1 review written)

We had to send flowers from the UK for the funeral of my sister-in-law in Brisbane. Flora Queen made this very easy. The website was simple to use, and my order was quickly acknowledged. I realised after I had placed the order that I may not have allowed enough time for the delivery of the flowers as I had requested a morning delivery and the funeral was at 12 noon. I sent a message via the website link, to which I had a very prompt reassuring reply to the effect that they had all the details and would ensure delivery on time. This is exactly what happened - my brother sent a picture of the flowers and said they were beautiful and had arrived exactly on time. Thank you Flora Queen for making a very difficult time much easier for us. The only improvement I would have liked to see would be to have more information about the exact size of the tribute.

• Goods purchased & cost