Worst experience ever.

Jovanio15's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Worst experience ever.”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Jovanio15 (1 review written)

I am extremely dissatisified with my recent order with Floraqueen. I originally placed my order on 10/5/14 with an expected delivery date of 11/5/14. After it was not delivered that date, I submitted an inquiry and I was informed that my order would be delayed and delivered on 12/5/14. The order history displayed on your site showed that the local florist shop was notified of the upcoming delivery. The flowers again were not delivered and I then again submitted another inquiry which was not answered.

Finally, today on 14/5/14 the flowers were delivered. The individual who delivered the flowers was very disrrespectful to my 80 year old mother who instead of receiving joy from my gift was only presented with anger and distaste. The note which was supposed to be included along with the flowers was missing, which left my mother in confusion as to where and whom they were from. The delivery person informed my mother that the flowers were "coming from Russia" (was she trying to be funny?) and did not want to speak to her any further and left abruptly.

What was supposed to be a kind gesture for my mother turned into a nightmare as it not only caused her stress, but me as well (who is over a 1000 miles away). The local florist shop was not helpful in any way and messed up the order by not including the note I requested, not to mention the rude attitude they displayed when they were simply asked for information and help.

I would strongly recommend that this company rethinks the local florist shops they do business with as the place itself who took care of the order was not only disorganized and undependable but they also hire individuals who are ill mannered and inconsiderate.

• Goods purchased & cost