best service ever

otJackson221's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“best service ever”

Written on: 27/04/2014 by otJackson221 (1 review written)

Flora queen has the best service one could possibly expect!! To highlight the great benefits of my experience: - I ordered the flowers to Germany for my mother as a present because I live in London and there is no way I can otherwise give them to her. I ordered the flowers for the next day... she unexpectedly took a flight to Italy, so I quickly contacted the customer service and they replied within minutes to give them the new adress... all of this in less than 24h !!! Luckily I didnt lose money and when I got to Italy for an emergency I saw the flowers.. the lilies are soooooo perfumed that you could smell them from miles away!!! The roses are so beautiful, one said they looked faked for how perfect they looked... in short, they are far better than if you bought them yourself, clearly worth the money... it would definitely be a great present for someone facing cancer like my mother.. it did made her smile :-)

• 60