Last Minute Order

Rubene1976's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Last Minute Order”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by Rubene1976 (1 review written)

I called my local florist 9am Monday morning (I tried them Sunday but they were closed) to request a Tuesday delivery in Italy. Even though I have used them often and my sister always sends me flowers through them, they told me that they could not guarantee a delivery from Canada to Italy with less than 48 hours notice(I live in the Greater Toronto Area). That didn't seem right to me in this day and age so I told them I would use the internet to order them myself. I was lucky to find the FloraQueen site. I had never used them before, but ordering was simple and I held my breath for delivery. Shortly after placing my order I received an email that my order was being processed. When I checked my emails about 7 the next morning I found a thank you from my sister for the beautiful flowers along with a pic. After scrolling my messages I found one received about 45 minutes before hers from FloraQueen saying that they were unable to reach my sister by telephone - was there an alternate number. Even with that difficulty they still delivered the flowers on time, and without any help from me. My sister lives in a small town and she did not know the florist who made the delivery. She was very pleased though with the elderly gentleman who made the delivery and the fact that he said he read the card (how could he not) and wished her a happy birthday (in Italian of course). I was really happy that my sister received her birthday surprise - and in the morning of her birthday so she had a full day to enjoy the flowers. They have a new customer in me. Thank you FloraQueen!

• white spring flowers, no vase (standard for Italy) $86