TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - USE FLORAQUEEN AT YOUR PERIL!

AnikaRitchie's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - USE FLORAQUEEN AT YOUR PERIL!”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by AnikaRitchie (1 review written)

I mistakenly thought from their blurb that FloraQueen was a great company delivering a great service - the absolute opposite is the truth. Wish I had seen all the other messages from the hundreds of unhappy customers that had the misfortunate to order flowers from this inept, joke of a company. I ordered my flowers around the 28th Feb for delivery on the morning 3rd March for my sisters birthday. I received an email on Monday morning to say that they were preparing the flowers when they should have been delivered - thereafter shambles! Excuses and lies followed, in the end blaming me for providing wrong address and tel no., then that my sister was never answering the phone, and so on and on and on. The flowers were delivered last night (10th March), the flowers were delivered UPSIDE DOWN in the box with flower heads broken and the flowers dead. No offer of any refund or any apology. Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction is something that this company has no knowledge of. This company is an absolute JOKE. USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL!!!

• BOUQUET OF FLOWERS FOR SISTES BIRTHDAY - 65EUROS