The best site on the internet for flowers!

Guest's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“The best site on the internet for flowers!”

Written on: 07/03/2014

I have been purchasing flowers from Floraqueen for some time now and have always been impressed and surprised on the level of professionalism. No matter what the situation I have always been responded to quickly and politely. I feel it is very important to have communication with your clients and not only that but the sense of one on one communication. It makes you feel like your problem/question is being handled rather than thrown aside. My wife ( obviously :) ) is the main recipient of the orders of my flowers. She is always so happy and impressed with the quality and the quickness of the orders. I have only good things to say about the company. I will continue to make my current and future orders from FloraQueen. Thank you for making my life as a husband so much easier :)!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Taffytime's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2014

Lucky you! Hundreds of others have had terrible service including myself. I mistakenly thought from their blurb that FloraQueen was a great company delivering a great service - the absolute opposite is the truth. Wish I had seen all the other messages from the hundreds of unhappy customers that had the misfortunate to order flowers from this inept, joke of a company. I ordered my flowers around the 28th Feb for delivery on the morning 3rd March for my sisters birthday. I received an email on Monday morning to say that they were preparing the flowers when they should have been delivered - thereafter shambles! Excuses and lies followed, in the end blaming me for providing wrong address and tel no. (but both were correct), then that my sister was never answering the phone, and so on and on and on. The flowers were delivered on 10th March, the flowers were delivered UPSIDE DOWN in ta box with flower heads broken and the flowers dead. No offer of any refund or any apology. Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction is something that this company has no knowledge of. This company is an absolute JOKE. USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL!!!