Never use FloraQueen!!!It's a liar!!

Guest's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Never use FloraQueen!!!It's a liar!!”

Written on: 15/02/2014

I've orderd 12 roses with a teddy bear for my girlfriend on Valentines' day,but the flowers were not delivered.After several times emailing(they never reply!!) they finally delivered on 15th,which already made the flowers none of sense.Someting more funny,when the florist arrived,she called my girlfriend to go to a place which is far from her house to get the flowers,because the florist couldn't find the address.The most damn thing is that everytime when my girlfriend arrived,the florist changed her place.After 3 times,the florist felt tired of the game and decided to send it the next day.I really want to kick that florist on her ass!!!!!I don't want the flowers anymore I just want this stupid company never appear again in my life!!Don't use Floraqueen if you still love the one who you want to give flowers to!!!Use Floraqueen only if you hate someone!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost