Horrible delivery service & an even worse customer service

AndreasSB's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Horrible delivery service and an even worse customer...”

Written on: 27/12/2013 by AndreasSB (1 review written)

I originally received a call from FloraQueen to tell me that they would not be able to deliver my order on the requested date but would reschedule several days later and agreed to contact me by phone to confirm the delivery on the later date. However, the next contact was by email two days after the rescheduled date and now the day before Christmas notifying me that the order will be delivered. Immediately following that email I received an email stating the order has been cancelled and I would receive a refund. After a difficult time navigating the website I sent an email requesting a confirmation of the cancellation and an explanation. After an additional three days I received and email from the FloraQueen customer representative that read “Pleae apologize the incidence, this order has been refunded to your account and has not been delivered. Should you need any further information do not hesitate to contact us.” with an additional statement below that indicated that you cannot reply to the email directly.

• floral arrangement