Rip-off. Beware!

conchfritters's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Rip-off. Beware!”

Written on: 01/12/2013 by conchfritters (1 review written)

I had used FloraQueen at least 3 times in the past to have flowers delivered to the same address in Spain. My past experience with FloraQueen had been good. This time, however, no flowers were delivered yet the order was marked as 'delivered' on FloraQueen's website. I contacted FloraQueen's customer service and received a non-personalized message referring me to FloraQueen's terms and conditions of sale. I contacted their customer service with two more emails, explaining that no contact had been made with either the recipient nor with me, in spite of supplying all relevant phone numbers and email addresses. I received two responses almost identical to the first one. The recipient was a relative so I have no reason to doubt their word. I wrote to FloraQueen's customer service that I would contact the Better Business Bureau and will certainly proceed to do so. Based on this unacceptable business experience I would not recommend FloraQueen to anyone.

• Flower Bouquet. 74 Euros.

• Still waiting