Flower & chocolates not delivered - refused refund

hktegner's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Flower and chocolates not delivered - refused refund”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by hktegner (1 review written)

I ordered a flower and chocolates for my mother's birthday. I have done in the past and there's been no problem. This time it was not delivered. I called my mother on the day and said she got a phone call and agreed to receive the next day. Nothing was delivered, but I only came to know a few days later when I again spoke to my mother. I had not been contacted by FloraQueen. I wrote to FloraQueen and they said they had some trouble delivering, but neither my mother or me had been contacted about these problems. They said they would try re-delivery, but nothing was ever delivered. When I contacted them again, they said the flowers were now no-longer fresh and they could not be delivered and they said "Thank you for understanding". Outrageous. They have also not delivered the chocolates. When I tried to claim the money back, they referred me to the "Delivery Policy". A big two-fingers up in my face. Pathetic.

• A bouquet of flowers and chocolates in a tin €61

• Still waiting

Amanda31287's Response to hktegner's Review

Written on: 22/12/2013

I just experienced the same thing !!! Worst flower service I have ever dealt with :(