AWFUL

mariasheehan's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“AWFUL”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by mariasheehan (1 review written)

I sent flowers via the internet to my sister in spain. I live in the US. I'm Irish and visit my sister frequently. I know her address. Everything else reaches her using the address I provided to Floraqueen. But my flowers never reached her on her 50th birthday, now a month ago. Floraqueen took $75 from my account. but no flowers.
However, when I contacted them asking what happened to my delivery, they said, wrong address ticket closed. Their policy states if you don't have the correct address you don't get a refund. Just spoke with my sister yet again who confirmed her address as being correct. Whilst on their customer service site, I opted to use the 'speak with an agent' app, Riccardo answered and asked 'how can I help you'. When I explained.... her terminated my call. This company is absolutely awful. Please opt to use interflora or another reputable company. I am so disgusted by this.

• Flowers $75 (never received by recipient)

• Still waiting