Excellent Customer Service

stacey.p's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by stacey.p (1 review written)

I chose Flora Queen because their website was very attractive. I ordered a beautiful bouquet of "Pastel Bloom" for my friend overseas who was recently hospitalized. The ordering process was very easy and there were no issues with the delivery. Unfortunately, upon receiving a photo of the bouquet from the recipient, I had discovered that the florist had substituted the flowers since the lilies were apparently out of stock. When I submitted a complaint, I was informed that the florist can substitute the flowers and this policy is stated on the website. However, I was not happy with the substitution, and I would have cancelled the order if I had known that the lilies were not in stock. Furthermore, the floral arrangement didn't look anything like the one on the website, and I definitely did not feel that the recipient received the value of what I had paid. I contacted customer service right away, and fortunately, they were very responsive, professional and worked with me to resolve the issue. I was particularly very happy with the communication via Facebook. A new bouquet was sent, at no cost, and I was very satisfied with the floral arrangement. Overall, I would chose Flora Queen again.

• Goods purchased & cost