Great quality, delivered on time.

Stephen_V's review of Flora 2000 www.flora2000.com

“Great quality, delivered on time. ”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by Stephen_V (1 review written)

I rarely write reviews on any product or service. I ordered flowers to be sent to my girlfriend in the Phillipines the day before Christmas (late to do that, right..), I was assured they would arrive on the 26th in the Phillipines. After my order I read some mixed reviews and got nervous about the product and service of this company. However, the flowers arrived, on time and looked exactly the same as the picture on the Internet. They were packaged beautifully and I will conclude with saying that I am very satisfied with everything; price, promptness, and quality. (I never corresponded with any staff member in any way but I am satisfied all-around with my purchase)

• About $40

Richardfullham's Response to Stephen_V's Review

Written on: 03/01/2014

Hi,

Thank you very much for appreciating our services. It exhorts us to serve you better.

We will continue to provide you with amazing designs and the finest of quality along with every floral arrangement.

Our personalized service by highly trained floral experts will always be available to you 24x7.

As a gesture of goodwill please use the coupon SALEGD5 to get $5 off on any product.

Thank you for being with us.

Regards,