Eden4Flowers - Woeful customer experience!

Hookman's review of Eden 4 Flowers UK www.eden4flowers.co.uk

“Eden4Flowers - Woeful customer experience!”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by Hookman (1 review written)

I firstly want to say that I have ordered many times with this company over the years and haven't experienced problems - until now. And do you think that my loyalty was a factor? - no chance!
I ordered some flowers on Tuesday morning with a requested delivery date of Friday... 3 working days later. To me! This more than satisfies the standard 2-3 day delivery time. However... When the flowers did not arrive with my wife at her work on the Friday, I discovered that Royal Mail had delayed the transfer of my package to my local sorting office. Not an issue I thought... E4F will sort it out.
I intercepted the package and Royal Mail delivered on the Saturday morning to my home address. But by this time the flowers had been without light and water for a considerable time.
After several conversations with E4F's so-called customer service department, they refused to accept blame, somehow claiming that Saturday satisfied the delivery schedule!! They would not replace the flowers nor issue me with a refund.
The flowers lasted no more than 3 days. I even provided a photo to them as evidence, but I was told that the flowers were still in a 'nice' condition!! They were all open and dead on the outside.
Having read similar reviews and similar problems, you would have hoped they take notice, but now I hope they go bust.
E4F couldn't care less once they have your money... Please steer well clear of this company.

• Flowers £30