Not perfect but dealt well with issues

thatsimpsongirl's review of Debenhams Flowers - www.debenhamsflowers.com

“Not perfect but dealt well with issues”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by thatsimpsongirl (1 review written)

I first ordered flowers for Mothers' Day this year, and paid for delivery bewteen 9am to 6pm on a Monday. The place to which I was sending the flowers closed at 6pm so this was fine, however the courier didn't arrive until after 6pm by which time the office was closed so the flowers had to be returned to the depot and my poor mum didn't get anything for Mother's Day! Not ideal as didn't want them trying to deliver the same bouquet the next day as they would have been in some depot all night...I have to say however that when I called they were great, offered a full refund and also sent a second (different) bouquet the next day, and my Mum did say they were both lovely.

I tried them again this week for a friend's birthday and everything was great - again, I didn't see the flowers but was told they were gorgeous.

So, all in all I'm happy and the company have redeemed themselves after the first initial hiccup.

The last gripe I would have is that the mobile website doesn't work very well, and I couldn't really use it on my phone or tablet. The main website however is fine.

• Flowers