Spend your money else where

Chris3107's review of Debenhams Flowers - www.debenhamsflowers.com

“Spend your money else where”

Written on: 11/12/2013 by Chris3107 (1 review written)

I ordered some flowers for my girlfriend at the start of November to be delivered on the 6th of December, the night before I got an e-mail saying my order had been dispatched so I thought all was good. The next day I tracked my order to see it was being processed at Nottingham, I'm from Newcastle so why it was in Nottingham is beyond me!
My order never came as specified on the 6th instead they came on the 9th so you can imagine the condition they were in being locked in a post room all weekend. I emailed Debenhams on the 6th and asked them to contact me on the 9th but heard nothing, phoned them on the 11th to be put on hold for 10 minutes while they read my e-mail, they informed me they would forward my complaint to head office urgently and I would hear from them by close of business that day, you will be shocked to know I still haven't heard a thing.

Absolutely useless I wouldn't buy nettles from them.

• Velvet Rose Bouquet