Very satisfied

Guest's review of Bunches www.bunches.co.uk

“Very satisfied”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I ordered an XL bunch of flowers to be delivered to my mother that lives 150 miles away for Mothers Day.I had heard nothing from her on the day of delivery so thought i would check out Bunches reviews to see if maybe i had made a mistake using this company. I didn't want to phone my mum incase i spoilt the surprise of a late delivery. Most of the reviews where awful and i started to panic thinking i would have to fight for a refund and my mum would not be receiving her Mothers day gift. Living so far away i would never have got another present to her on time. I need'nt have worried because when the flowers where delivered she was out so they had been left next door. On her return she opened the well sealed and presented box to be totally overwelmed with the flowers. Two weeks later they are still looking healthy in the vase. Thank you Bunches. I will definately use you again.

• Goods purchased & cost