Utter Liars

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“Utter Liars ”

Written on: 14/05/2013

On 2nd april, I ordered some flowers for my sister- in - law's 25th wedding anniversary. They never arrived. I emailed the company as I couldn't get through on the phone and they apologised and said they would resend them. Again they never arrived . Their email address is now full and the website has disappeared. Awful company.

• Goods purchased & cost

Witchy333's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

I ordered flowers to be delivered, they took my money. Emailed me back to say they would be unable to process the order and a full refund within 2 to 3 working days. ?.......still no refund 14 days on. I have a email address that doesn, t recieve my enquires. No contact number to call?........ worst flower company ever!!,,,,,,,

Mrscs1's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

I was taking legal action due to flowers taking a week to be delivered then being a pile of old weeds when they finally did arrive! My solicitor looking into it, but looks as thought they've closed, hence no phones being answered or e-mails returned :-(

Witchy333's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

I agree, it seems this company really do like to hit you hard. First by disappointing and not honouring their agreement and secondary with keeping your money. I have lost the total of £15.99, the amount I could have used to fuel my car and make the long journey to surprise my friend on her birthday.But I decided to send a lovely bunch of flowers to brighten up her day. The wrong decision..........80 {