DO NOT USE

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 12/05/2013

"Bloomin delightful is absolutely bloomin terrible. Firstly it is impossible to reach them by phone. Every year my son and his family go to N.Ireland in August and since my daughter-in laws birthday falls while they are away I have been sending flowers to her for over 20 years with no problems. Last year I ordered flowers from this outfit giving them the exact same delivery address details as have always been given. On this occasion however the flowers were not delivered and I am still trying to contact them for a refund and explanation ..but the phone is never answered. So beware, no phone, no customer services, NO FLOWERS.....

• Flowers 25.00

• Still waiting

Mrscs1's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2013

I was taking legal action due to flowers taking a week to be delivered then being a pile of old weeds when they finally did arrive! My solicitor looking into it, but looks as thought they've closed, hence no phones being answered :-(