Flowers dead after 2 days

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“Flowers dead after 2 days”

Written on: 30/04/2013

My daughter ordered from Bloomin Delightful from Australia for my birthday. When received the box was soaking wet consequently there was no water left in the flowers ( which looked half dead). I was disappointed when I found a price list inside the box and saw how much she had paid for the puny bouquet. There was no flower food, no water and the flowers died after 2 days. On a positive note the Happy Birthday balloon is still up after 6 months.

The reason I decided to write now is because I stupidly didn't tell her how awful they were and she has ordered again for her sisters birthday. The flowers arrived and again the box was soaked and there was no water or food in with the flowers (Gerbera special bouquet) which incidentaly looks nothing like the photo on their website, that shows a beautiful bouquet with plenty of greenery, hers was literally just flowers NO greenery. 3 days later and they are dead. Will definately let my daughter know this time and tell her to send me the money and I'll buy them at Tesco where they have a 14 day guarantee...they even include flower food for less cost.

• Gerbera special Bouquet plus Balloon £19.98