Dreadfull

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“Dreadfull”

Written on: 26/04/2013

I ordered some flowers with chocolates from Bloomin Delightful for my anunts 80th birthday which cost me about £24. I very rarely see her but thought it would be a nice gesture.
I didn't want the flowers delivered the very next day so I emailed them to ask for them to be sent on the saturday of that week - got no reply so decieded to check the site & too my horror saw the dreadfull reviews especially the one from Watchdog!
So I rang using the telephone number they provided & surprise surprise got no answer, was just put on a queing system knowing they had no intention of answering.
I feel really stupid & dam angry that this company still has a site to trade from even though the reviews are shocking. Because I only dealt with them a few days ago I've know idea weather my aunt has or will recieve her flowers & I'm dubious of the state they will turn up in if the reviews have anything to go by.... Hope & prey I'm wrong but I see a battle company on - Do not deal with this company (now I have to get more flowers)

Aylesbury