The worst shopping experience ever!

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“The worst shopping experience ever!”

Written on: 14/04/2013

I ordered some flowers from Bloomin Delightful for a special occasion on Friday afternoon, with delivery due on the Monday. I had no email confirmation of the order which concerned me. I emailed them that evening, I didn't even receive an acknowledgement. I then searched for the company and found some pretty worrying reviews including one by Watchdog on BBC1. I emailed twice on the Saturday to say that I no longer wished to have the order, unless it was guaranteed to arrive on the Monday as time was of the essence due to the special occasion. I also tried ringing but after an hour on the phone on hold I gave up. Low an behold the flowers did not arrive on the Monday as promised, I therefore had to go out an buy some flowers locally, by which point Bloomin Delightful had taken the money from my account.

The flowers arrived on the Tuesday which was after the occasion and therefore the surprise was ruined.

There was nothing "Delightful" about ordered with them at all. I wrote to them 3-4 times expressing my concerns and how unhappy I was but again did not even get a response. I am amazed they are still in business.

Don't be fouled by the low prices, pay abit more elsewhere and save yourselve the hassle.

• Goods purchased & cost