DONT ORDER FROM THEM ..............

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“DONT ORDER FROM THEM ..............”

Written on: 11/04/2013

I order from them 1 month ago never got my flowers rang up 5 times and they kepted fobbing me off ... i rang 5 days after when my flowers had been order and i got told i could have a refund but they didnt know when it would be put back in my bank account and its NOW a 1 month and no money and no flowers SHOCKING .. im going to ring them back at 9am today and threaten them with trading standards and see how long it takes them to put the money back in my account they were fast enuff to take the money but when it comes back to giveing it back they dont know when it will be ..... bad service never will i order from them again !!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Jackiestar's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2013

I dont think they even care.... I bet you dont get your money back.... if you do let us know!!!!