happy

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“happy”

Written on: 10/04/2013

i have ordered twice from blooming delightful and been very happy with the service

• Very good

Written on: 10/04/2013

Me too. I have been contacted by review centre via Bloomin delightful about my reviews and been told to contact Samantha.... funny that because the last email she sent me she said she couldn't do anything more 4 me.... so why now ehhhh??????????????????????????????

Written on: 11/04/2013

I was contacted by Review centre too asking for me to e-mail samantha because "as a company who take customer service & negative comments very seriously they were very concerned to hear my comments. Thought this was very ironic, given I had sent approx 10 e-mails to them over the last 10 days, while waiting for the flowers (which were completely poxy when they did arrive!) and the hadn't replied, other than standard t&cs balony. I have contacted trading standars, watchdog & a solicitor also as I am absolutely furious! and I too don't believe for one minute that this is a genuine review!

Written on: 11/04/2013

I'm disappointed to say bloomin terrible and their employees are investing too much energy trying to discredit genuine complaints, rather than proactively trying to improve their customer service and the customer experience. Shocking! Don't bother contacting her. She throws t&c's down your neck and makes any angry customer ready to explode. They shouldn't be in business.

Written on: 11/04/2013

Exactly the same thing happened to me but I have saved all my emails, invoice and photos of the shabby flowers sent with emails going back and forth to Samantha and Manager@ and the owner....didn't want to know .... and if they don't believe these reviews are real THEN PUBLICLY CHALLENGE US!!!!!!!!!!

Written on: 25/04/2013

After my solicitors e-mail to bloomin awful, guess what?? An immediate offer of refund! Had they just done that originally I would of accepted that & put it down to bad experience. However they ignored e-mails & spouted t&c's about perishable items blah blah blah, so no deal to the refund, will see them in small claims court!

Written on: 26/04/2013

Well done MRCS 1's..... maybe others will follow !!!

Written on: 07/05/2013

The claim was lodged at court & bloomin awful had until 14th may to respond but looks like they've closed down!! Typical :-(

Written on: 07/05/2013

How do you know they have closed down????

Written on: 07/05/2013

Saw some reviews on here where bloomin awful had contacted them to say they were unable to fulfilling orders which I thought was odd....website down too

Jadejones09's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2013

I think its odd the day that bloomin delightful contact the review center about all the negative reviews a positive one pops up (the 1st positive one in many months.

Written on: 10/04/2013

I do too. I don't believe it. This Company shouldn't be allowed to trade.

Written on: 10/04/2013

How did you know that??? Were you personally contacted too??????

Written on: 10/04/2013

How did you know that??? Were you personally contacted too??????

Written on: 10/04/2013

Bloomin delights asked the review centre to ask me to contact someone called Samantha at bloomin as I put a negative review ( see bloomin terrible review). The review centre said that samantha wanted to resolve my complaint. When I contacted her she was throwing terms and conditions down my neck about the small print. I told her I was confused as I thought she wanted to resolve the issue. She said she didn't and just wanted to check my complaint was genuine. She reckoned that there was loads of false reviews on here, which I don't believe as I know how poor they are. I told her I have complained to trading standards and citizens advice. She then said trading standards had approved her terms and conditions. Shocking customer service. I'm even angrier now!

Jadejones09's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

I was contacted as well I didn't contact Samantha as my solicitors are dealing with them so I didn't want to have to deal with them again after months of harassment because my bank refunded. I believe every negative review on here is 100% genuine after dealing with them and seeing them on watchdog!

Written on: 11/04/2013

I have contacted trading standards & a solicitor about this "company" and have also made sure that my facebook & twitter is plastered with negativity about them.

I also logged a complaint on the BBC Watchdog website, which I thoroughly recommed everybody do, as they have apparently appeared on there before!