Do not use - NO communication, EXTREMELY SLOW delivery

ML1984's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“Do not use - NO communication, EXTREMELY SLOW delivery”

Written on: 06/04/2013 by ML1984 (1 review written)

Having ordered from Bloomindelightful late on the Thursday before Easter weekend, I was surprised to see that they gave an estimated delivery date of Saturday. I was prepared to have flowers arrive on the Tuesday, though I did expect some e-mail confirmation of when the flowers were actually delivered.

The flowers did not arrive with the recipient until Thursday. As the flowers were sent by Royal Mail (I have never heard of flowers being delivered with regular post!), and the recipient wasn't at home, she then had to pick them up from the sorting office the next day - by which time they had hardly any water, a complaint I have (since ordering from BD) read on this and other forums. The bouquet is pretty enough but does not justify the costs (financial and time) of ordering from this company.

Meanwhile, I emailed BD on the Wednesday evening and followed up on Friday morning - with no response except for 2 infuriating automatic replies saying that one should "allow up to 24 hours for a reply". I've been waiting almost 72 hours to no avail.

This kind of customer "service" is appalling. Do not use Bloomin Delightful. Forgive my vocabulary but Bloody Awful is much closer to the mark. Use a reputable flower deliverer like Marks

• Freesia bouquet and delivery

• Up to a week late

Jackiestar's Response to ML1984's Review

Written on: 08/04/2013

They have been investigated by Watchdog before in 2009. Call C.A B. 08454 04 05 06 and register your complaint if enough people do trading Standards will have to be involved and also go on the Watchdog page and fill in a complaint.... I have and hope many other people do too. Good luck!

Lilly678's reply to Jackiestar's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2013

Omg im writing to watchdog right now I order flowers 1month ago no flowers and still waiting for my refund they said I could have ... let all get to gether and get up on watchdog im a single parent and they were fast enuff to take the 24.75 from me but when it comes to giving it back they are shocking !!!