DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO BLOOMING DELIGHTFUL

BloomingDisgusting's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO BLOOMING DELIGHTFUL”

Written on: 04/04/2013 by BloomingDisgusting (1 review written)

I am dismayed to find so many people on this website are in exactly the same position as me. On Thursday last week I put in two orders with Blooming Delightful (what a joke that name is!!) and spent a total of £40. Both were confirmed on the website and by email confirmation as delivery for 29th March 2013. That day came ... and went but no flowers .... no answer from their phone number, no answer to my emails .... now we have reached the evening of 4th April (6 days after my orders were paid for) and I have no answer, no flowers and two disappointed relatives left thinking I have forgotten their birthday and anniversary ..... VERY unhappy and will be following the advice of another person on this review site and reporting Blooming Delightful to the CAB. Please do the same so that other people don't have to go through this stress and lose hard earned money to fraudsters .... BE WARNED!!

• total of £40 for two flower bouquets

• Still waiting

Jackiestar's Response to BloomingDisgusting's Review

Written on: 05/04/2013

Register a complaint C.A.B 08454040506 have assured me this will get passed on to trading standards and if enough people complain they will also have to investigate along with Watchdog who have investigated them in the past.... GOOD LUCK TO ALL