AVOID - deserves 0 stars!

jadejones09's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“AVOID - deserves 0 stars!”

Written on: 27/03/2013 by jadejones09 (1 review written)

I have also had a lot of hassle from this company I ordered 'next day' (a week in advance) flowers, chocolates a teddy and balloon for my best friends birthday last year as we live hundreds of miles away from each other. They never arrived I spent 2 weeks calling a premium rate number with no answer and emailing repeatedly they all bounced back.
I then contacted the bank who issued a refund.
since then Blooming delightful have been messaging and writing to me threatening legal action as I have 'fraudulently recalled the money'. They have told me they will now be writing to the recipient to get the money from them!
This company is a joke I asked for tracking details and I was told they don't use tracking so I asked for proof of postage I was told they don't have it.
I have been called a liar and a thief by this company (so has my friend who didn't receive her gifts and was left very upset) I will be pursuing legal action for harassment as it has now been 3 months and even though I have repeatedly requested they don't contact me again unless it is through a solicitor I'm still getting almost daily emails and letters!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Jackiestar's Response to jadejones09's Review

Written on: 05/04/2013

Register a complaint C.A.B 08454040506 have assured me this will get passed on to trading standards and if enough people complain they will also have to investigate along with Watchdog who have investigated them in the past.... GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Jackiestar's Response to jadejones09's Review