Late delivery. Poor quality. Please avoid at all costs!!!

Kennymac8631's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“Late delivery. Poor quality. Please avoid at all costs!!!”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by Kennymac8631 (1 review written)

i placed an order with this company for flowers for my daughters 21st birthday. My mum had passed away on her birthday 2 years previous so as you can imagine last year wasn't the greatest birthday for her. I wanted something really special for her but not too expensive as I don't work. I could have bought a better bouquet in Asda.

These flowers were ordered on 15th for delivery on 18th but no sign of them. I waited all day for them to arrive.I sent an email to the company asking where they were, no reply. I followed that up on 20th asking for a refund. Still no reply.

They arrived today. No water in the cellophane, not even space to put water. The card inside was stuck to the box and was just a sticky label typed in one sentence. Not even a comma between names and stuck to the cheap card. Because it had taken so long to get to me the box was battered and the flowers were half dead. Nothing like the beautiful bouquet I saw on the website. So disappointed. Wanted them to be special for her special day. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!! Bloomimgdelightful!!! Blooming disgusting!!!

• Princess bouquet £20.54

• Up to a week late

Jackiestar's Response to Kennymac8631's Review

Written on: 23/03/2013

They have been investigated by Watchdog before in 2009. Call C.A B. and register your complaint and also go on the Watchdog page and fill in a complaint.... I have and hope many other people do too. Good luck!