My Wifes Birthday

robbie1973's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“My Wifes Birthday”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by robbie1973 (1 review written)

I wish I didn't even have to give 1 star but it is required, first time I have ever used them and will be the LAST!, I am in Australia and my wife is in Scotland, it was her Birthday and we couldnt be together so I wanted to be able to give her something on her birthday and Bloomin Delightful didnt deliver, I am furious, i tried their international number for an hour before someone answered the phone, sent the manager an email which I know they read because i requested a read reciept and when I finally got through to them, they would not put the manager on, I asked to be refunded immediatly and was told it can take up to 2 weeks for a refund, worst experiance I have had with a florist in the U.K., never ever again will I use Bloomin Delightful, they are bloomin pathetic and I certainly wouldnt reccomend them to anyone, I was totally devasted when my wife told me she didnt get her flowers :(

• 12 Red Roses, 30 pound

• Still waiting

Jackiestar's Response to robbie1973's Review

Written on: 23/03/2013

They have been investigated by Watchdog before in 2009. Call C.A B. 08454 04 05 06 and register your complaint and also go on the Watchdog page and fill in a complaint.... I have and hope many other people do too. Good luck!

Robbie1973's reply to Jackiestar's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

Thank you so much for the information, will be very helpful as my wife still has not recieved her flowers :(