bloomin distater morelike

paulc92's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“bloomin distater morelike”

Written on: 20/03/2013 by paulc92 (1 review written)

I ordered bouquet of a dozen red roses for Valentines Day for my lady , 3 days in advance to ensure delivery on the day. Bouquet delivered the day before , and with 11 flowers not 12 . Complained , only to be told they'd need to see a picture before they could do anything. I complained about them asking for a picture - what would that tell them ?? I have to ask my lady friend to send me a picture ??? they also included a price lists for their bouquets with the one that was delivered , soooo romantic !!!
They had no interest in the early delivery ( they use ,and blame, the Royal mail - Blooming delightful have NO real control over when that delivery may arrive therefore ). They offerred to pay for the one missing rose - I'm not joking. After several complaint emails they eventually agreed to refund half the cost . After several emails complaining they hadnt made the refund, I eventually got paid it - two weeks later . DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE - they do not understand what customer service means !!!

• Bouquet

Jackiestar's Response to paulc92's Review

Written on: 05/04/2013

They have been investigated by Watchdog before in 2009. Call C.A B. 08454 04 05 06 and register your complaint if enough people do trading Standards will have to be involved and also go on the Watchdog page and fill in a complaint.... I have and hope many other people do too. Good luck!