Don't bother

Guest's review of Bloomin Delightful www.bloomindelightful.co.uk

“Don't bother”

Written on: 20/03/2013

Liked the Bloomin delightful's website and obviously the price so I ordered a bunch of flowers for my boyfriend mother for her birthday. I specified the delivery as the day of her birthday, only to receive a text from her the day before thanking me for the flowers. I can;t believe they were delivered the day before her birthday, whats the point in that!? I was fuming and emailed the company. I eventually got a reply which, in an honestly rude manner, informed me that there was nothing they could do because " it clearly states that delivery dates are an estimate". This i ridiculous. Firstly because I saw no such notice. Secondly because I have never come across any other service that can't deliver on the day specified. What's the point of specifying when they wont be delivered then. I wasn't even specifying for a popular day like valentines day so there's really no excuse. An absolute joke, do not be sucked in by the cheap prices, its not even worth that.

• Goods purchased & cost

Jackiestar's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2013

They have been investigated by Watchdog before in 2009. Call C.A B. and register your complaint and also go on the Watchdog page and fill in a complaint.... I have and hope many other people do too. Good luck!

Mandimx5's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2013

Hi thankyou for this information I have just had the same problem with this awful company. I will be registering my complaint with watchdog.