This place is terrible!

Branson76's review of Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“This place is terrible!”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by Branson76 (1 review written)

My story is very similar to the rest. I ordered Mother's Day Flowers far in advance. I even asked for a Friday delivery (in case there was a problem I figured it could be fixed in 2 days and my mother would still get something). After several left messages and even finally speaking with someone, after calling the line over and over again, my mother still received nothing for Mother's Day and I was told that "someone would return my call" but there was nothing that they could do (not even a Sorry). No one got back to me but my mother received some dead flowers (3 days late) that were left on the ground outside her door even though she was home when the truck pulled up. I began calling again trying to get someone to do something to fix this issue but they don't care. No one returns phone messages and even when you are lucky enough to finally get a person on the line they say that they can do nothing and will pass it on to another department. Knowing that this "other department" will not be getting back to me, I have asked over and over again to either be forwarded directly to the department that can do something for me or speak to a manager. They always claim that they cannot forward calls to other departments and that a manager is not in. I even asked for a number for the head office and apparently the order phone number is the head office number (but there are never any managers at said head office!). I want my money back but I am certain that they have no intentions on giving me anything back.

• Goods purchased & cost