No problem, today (April 08, 2014)

Kleintje's review of Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“No problem, today (April 08, 2014)”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by Kleintje (1 review written)

I ordered flowers AND a gift basket for same-day delivery, without any hassle whatsoever. But, being new to this company, I decided to look online for reviews (albeit after placing my order). I came here and panicked. 'What did I just do,' I worried. However, I just received confirmation the items were delivered, as promised. As for quality, I don't know, as I haven't seen them. But my ordering experience was very good. Just a few hours after placing my order, the flowers and gift basket were received. (I placed my order over the phone, from another city, for a delivery within Ottawa.)

• $100

Spumoni46's Response to Kleintje's Review

Written on: 09/04/2014

This review completely contradicts my experience and the experience of nearly every other review that has been posted about this company. This company is completely dishonest. They took money from my family for same day delivery of my birthday flowers. The flowers showed up THREE days later. The flowers were limp and borderline wilted. And the bouquet was not what was ordered and paid for. Shame on bloomex!

Kleintje's reply to Spumoni46's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2014

That is partly why I posted the review. Soooo many negative comments had me quite worried. But, at least the items were delivered on-time, and the ordering process was hassle-free. What is the quality of the flowers and gift basket? That I don't know, as I haven't seen them. But, overall, my experience was good.