They left my flowers in the cold

prezs's review of Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“They left my flowers in the cold”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by prezs (1 review written)

I decided to try a new flower provider. As I usually just go to
Loblaws and make a bouquet for my wife. I put an order that was 50 percent off or that's what they said. The cost was $35 dollars plus deliver and taxes. It came out to over $50 dollars. Which is more then double what I normally pay. I justified it by saying that I will save time. I was waiting at home for the flowers when I discovered that someone had delivered them and not even rang the door bell or even knock on the door. Normally this might be fine but it was in the middle of winter and it must have been atleast 10 degrees bellow. The flowers were frozen along the tips and this would have been much worse if I had not stumbled on them. Not to mention the flowers I received look nothing like their picture. I called to complain but the customer service was not available. So I left a message. No call back what so ever. It is rare to have such poor service. Not surprisingly there sales department was easy to get a hold of. By the end of the day I had to go to Loblaws and supplement the flowers I had already bought. I am very disappointed and will never order flowers from them again.

• over $50