Awful, really awful.

BethChubb's review of Asda Flowers www.asda-flowers.co.uk

“Awful, really awful.”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by BethChubb (1 review written)

I ordered my mum's favourite flowers to be delivered on her birthday, got the email confirmation through and noticed at the bottom they said that due to it being a postal delivery system, sometimes the flowers are not delivered on the exact day. I had ordered the flowers a week before my Mum's birthday so thought everything should be fine - nothing of this was mentioned as I was ordering and when I had confirmation it was too late. The flowers came the day after my Mum's birthday, fully blossomed. On the website it states the flowers should arrive in bud form, as to last longer. The flowers will not last at this rate and I feel awful for my Mum as the flowers arrived a day later than they should have been. When I phoned their customer services to complain, the woman was rude and simply said "It's just one of those things they're flowers" - Yes I know, that's why I ordered them!! I asked if there was anything to be done, maybe a gesture of good will and the woman refused as Asda had apparently done everything they needed to. Never, ever using them again.

• flowers £15