Do Not Buy flowers from Asda!!! Ruined my mums 81st Birthday

graemenoble's review of Asda Flowers www.asda-flowers.co.uk

“Do Not Buy flowers from Asda!!! Ruined my mums 81st...”

Written on: 05/01/2014 by graemenoble (1 review written)

I last bought Asda flowers from a couple of years ago and because they were so bad ,I hadnt went near them again but decided to give them another try as time had passed and Asda are a big company and maybe it was a one off. I was unfortunately wrong.I ordered again but also followed the order up making a phone call to Asdaflowers and told them this was my mothers 81st birthday and really important to me that they were up to standard.The representative from Asda told me she would put a note on my order stressing this and would ask the supplier to make flowers "pristine" her word. I was very pleased with this reassurance that my mum would receive a nice bouqet as I know how much she loves and appreciates flowers.I wish I could post a photo here to show how dreadful this arrangement was .20 of the 27 roses were wilting and almost dead.I couldnt believe this has happened again.I am so angry with this service.Do not buy flowers from Asda,flowers are such a personal gift and for my mum to receive flowers from me which were fit only for the bin has upset me enormously.Please avoid them.

• flowers(roses)